11/02/2006

Hey, November, what's up? Somehow last month's song failed to bring the flood of riches and adulation I had so clearly insisted upon, so I'm forced to toil away in the internet's dungeon for another cycle. No matter, it gives me a chance to offer an honorific to a wonderful person I've had the pleasure of knowing, which will make the inevitable success of Lucky Sons & Daughters all the sweeter.

I've long been mixing these songs on headphones, which is a major no-no in the professional musician circles I wish I coud travel in, but it's unavoidable. If the balances are off, feel free to let me know. If not, feel free to sing the chorus into your cubicle partner's ear while spilling Fanta all over his/her keyboard. In other words, enjoy it and I'll see you in December.

No comments: