4/01/2005

I am terribly vexed. Hang On Every Word was supposed to be the latest smash hit delivered to your neglected ears, but sadly, it falls short of the mark.

I am fully prepared to lay the blame on the drab, thudding drum track (unwisely lifted from a Steve Hackett song). The guitars are nothing special either, other than the one doubling the bass line, which is always a helpful trick. The vocals and the harmonies are fine, though. This is actually the third song written to these lyrics (written by my friend Jackie). One is discussed here, though it is no longer posted anywhere.

In fact, I am running out of space for posting stuff so I've begun deleting redundancies. Eventually, songs will be unavailable online, so get them now. It's unfair, I know, but what are you gonna do?

No comments: